If you are excited by marketing analytics, social mediamanagement, and conference coordination we want to hear from you!
- Social Media Management: You will be responsible for daily posting and interactions on LinkedIn and Twitter, YouTube, video & audio creation and posting, and interaction within LinkedIn groups. You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on social media metrics.
- Marketing Analytics and Campaign Reporting: You will also be responsible for creating regular reports to communicate findings to the marketing team.
- Conference Coordination: As the UK contact you will support the team in coordinating & set up at conferences. This includes working with vendors, stand logistics, coordinating marketing collateral, and ensuring a successful event.
- Marketing Support: Provide general marketing support to the marketing team as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred but not essential
- Experience in social media management and content creation is essential with knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience in marketing or similar role is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This is a hybrid role that will require the successful candidate to work both remotely and in the UK office.