At our client, they believe that data and analytics are crucial to running successful campaigns and should be at the heart of Influencer Marketing agencies. To maximise the positive impact of data, they are both building proprietary tools and offering analytics and CRO support to their clients.
To help them lead and develop their offerings, they're looking for an experienced Head of Analytics & Optimisation to join the team. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics and conversion optimisation,capable of leading analytics strategy with clients as well as be technically proficient in data infrastructure requirements.
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will be responsible for taking the lead on all their analytics and conversion optimisation offerings, managing, provisioning, commercialising and improving data deliverables for their clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be helping to lead and develop their analytics and conversion optimisation offerings to clients
- You will be collaborating with Client Services and Strategy teams to plan, recommend and successfully execute data strategies for clients
- You will be working with the CTO to further improve the proprietary data tools, internal data fluency and data offering, offering ideas and suggestions to commercialize the value they bring from data offerings and enable greater performance
- You will be analyzing data proactively to confidently answer questions and spot trends for stakeholders, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- You will be building and managing rich, interactive Looker Studio dashboards, reports and visualizations and managing data analysis, with reporting components from multiple data sources.
- You will be using your previous experience with CRO to build, monitor and deploy test and learn activities such as A/B testing by using platforms like Google Optimize/ VWO / Optimizely.
- You are confident in implementing basic as well as complex tracking and attribution needs across analytics and ad platforms as well as tagging containers and consent management
- You will have the experience and know-how in managing, maintaining and improving data pipelines and BI database, applying automation to enable improved scalability, flexibility and speed in our data processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a digital marketing agency, in a highly technical data environment where you have led a team of data analysts and/or architects
- Must be confident and used-to client-facing scenarios
- Must be analytics certified
- Must be experienced in Conversion Optimization (minimum 3 years)
- Must be experienced with Google Cloud (e.g. BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub etc)
- Must be able to think critically, be entrepreneurially-minded and understand how to communicate and commercialize value from data deliverables
- Must be able to evidence proven success in leading and managing a collaborative, team
- Must have experience with:
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- Google Tagmanager and server-side tracking
- Supermetrics and working with APIs
- Working with data from ad platforms (Google Ads, TikTok Ads, Facebook Ads)
- A/B testing (using Optimize / VWO / Optimizely)
- Degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, computer science, economics, or statistics, data science
- Experience with database design, segmentation and modeling
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages, including Excel, Python (or R).