Our client provide a range of Data & Analytics solutions and services to varying industries. They were formed in 1985 and have a headcount of 150 spanning across 3 offices, Sunbury (HQ), India and America.
The organisation maintains an established Global Information Security Management System as the Senior Cyber Security Analyst you will report to the Chief Security Officer. You will be responsible for supporting the business to deliver strong technical and organisation controls in line with the ISMS and wider regulatory compliance.
• Support the CSO and wider information security team to deliver the security strategy, information security framework and risk mitigation activity across the company.
• Review, validate, classify and respond appropriately to security events.
• In conjunction with the Security Operations Centre analyze and respond to alerts.
• Perform triage and root cause analysis of security events, determine the correct remediation actions or escalation of incidents for security events as appropriate
• Document investigations to support event conclusion and identify trends to feedback and improve control effectiveness and risk posture.
• Assist in providing on-going security assurance of third party suppliers.
• Assist in providing on-going internal security assurance activities.
• Assist with maintenance of accreditations and the ISMS(documentation, audits and activities).
• Support information security vulnerability assessments, and the resolution of security related audits, incidents or events.
• Support delivering technical security projects, services and practices in line with Information security objectives and priorities
• Develop security, risk, and compliance reports and alerts.
• Participate in the yearly review of policies and procedures to support information security, risk, and security compliance activities
• Give security advice on upcoming technical changes
• Maintain awareness of real-world cyber security threats and support cyber intelligence capabilities.
Skills and Requirements
• Appropriate security qualification, SANS certified (GIAC or similar)
• Hands on experience with SEIM and core security technologies
• Hands on experience with Information Security and business frameworks ( ISO 27001, ISO 22301)
• Experience as a security analyst or similar role
• Experience in environments with strict data protection and regulatory requirements